Antico mappamondo (1630), Henricus Hondius - Ravensburger 17411 9

Made In Heaven

« Older   Newer »

Nuovi utenti

Group

Status
    Hello!
    Sorry, I do not speak Italian and will be using Google Translate :) Could you please help me with the below question (I am desperate to find the answer and you seem to be so knowledgeable):
    What is the difference between the boxes with the YELLOW piece and the BLUE one?
    As far as I understand, one of them is the older version and another one is the newer. But which is which???
    I can see you posted the comparison in colors. Which one do you personally prefer, the puzzle from the BLUE box or the YELLOW one?
    Thank you so much!

Ciao!
    Siamo spiacenti, non parlo italiano e userò Google Translate :) Potresti aiutarmi con la seguente domanda (sono disperato nel trovare la risposta e sembri così ben informato):
    Qual è la differenza tra le scatole con il pezzo GIALLO e quello BLU?
    Per quanto ho capito, uno di questi è la versione precedente e un altro è il più recente. Ma quale è ???
    Vedo che hai pubblicato il confronto a colori. Quale preferisci personalmente, il puzzle dalla scatola BLU o quella GIALLA?
    Grazie mille!

Aficionados

Group
    Aficionados

Status
    Complimenti Elisa, siete stati bravissimi e anche veloci! La tonalità dell'azzurro è veramente bella e anche i dettagli :)

Homo Trinacrius et Mappicus
    Moderatore

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Well found, Foxie.
    The box with the yellow piece is that of the old type. Differences between the two editions? For this specific puzzle I can't tell you, for other puzzles it has been found that the old editions had something more (for example a small area of ​​the drawing excluded from the new edition). In general I always prefer the older stuff. The box with the blue piece is characterized by "soft click" technology, which I personally don't particularly like. However, in defense of the latter I can say that with my puzzle (blue piece) I had no problem (excellent pieces of consistent thickness, excellent joints). Finally, I underline that many people have found one or more missing pieces in the edition with the blue piece.

Nuovi utenti

Group

Status
    Thank you so much for your valuable expertise Morzus, really appreciated!!

CITAZIONE (Morzus @ 5/6/2020, 11:16) 
    The box with the yellow piece is that of the old type.

I thought exactly opposite...

CITAZIONE (Morzus @ 5/6/2020, 11:16) 
    I underline that many people have found one or more missing pieces in the edition with the blue piece.

Yes this is what terrifies me :(
    If I ever purchase the blue version, I will make sure to count the pieces first. If the total number happens to be anything other than 5040, I just won't start the project.

I am getting seriously addicted to maps (so far having only completed one, but I WANT THEM ALL hahaha)

Edited by Morzus - 6/6/2020, 09:56

48 replies since 31/3/2020, 19:38   1769 views